Wow! I’ve already been here for a month and 1 week! In a way it seems like forever but when I think about it, I want everything to slow down! If I leave in December, I’ve already been here for ¼ of my time! I booked my flight home for Thanksgiving….64 days until I am back in the 662! My weeks constantly consist of class, sleep, food and Walmart. Yes, I have applied for some jobs but I haven’t had any luck but I haven't tried…I’m kind of okay with that as of now so I haven't tried too hard. I decided to work out some last week and make myself useful, I’m going to try to make a habit of that, especially since it’s getting cold fast and I won’t be spending much time outside. I whipped out the Uggs this week….hahah I know what you’re thinking but it was cold, I swear! And yes, my electric blanket has been used multiple times. I’m so glad Santa brought that to me last year! The nights get down in the low 40s, so the mornings are a bit chilly but overall, it’s not bad! I got these furry slippers to keep my toes warm :)
Last week it rained for 2 days straight and there was crazy fog…it’s worse here than I’ve ever seen it but Cody said that it was even worse at USAFA. This weekend, Cody and I went to a tent sale for ski/snowboard gear….it got me excited for the season to start, even though I’m sure I’ll be on my butt alot! On Friday, I cooked dinner for Cody and I….porkchops, lima beans and pasta. As my roommate would say, I PREPARED dinner haha but whatever, I made it and it was successful! I’ll be 20 in 28 days woahhh. I was also informed that there's a good chance it could snow by the time that I am 20 yiiikes! There's already snow on Pike's Peak...I watched State play LSU on Thursday and wanted to cry a little...my uncle sends me updates when I don't get to see the game, so I'm always in the loop! Not much all that exciting has happened recently, there’s a football game next weekend and then I think that Cody and I are going to hang out with some of his friends and their girlfriend(s) so like every Sunday night, I can’t wait until Friday!

No comments:
Post a Comment